To properly protect your building, the roofing system on your Houston or Houston Metro commercial property must deliver a high level of performance day after day and year after year. That’s why you should trust the repair, maintenance or replacement of your industrial TPO roofing system to Culver Roofing Company, one of the top industrial TPO roofing companies in Houston.
We have extensive experience with all kinds of industrial TPO roofing systems, in flat roof, low slope roof and pitched roof applications. Our dedicated crews provide efficient, professional service to help you maintain your valuable roofing assets. When a problem occurs we are often able to make repairs to restore the integrity of the roof and extend its service life without requiring complete replacement.
Culver Roofing Company is an authorized installer of roofing systems from the country’s leading manufacturers, including Hydrostop, Carlisle, Soprema and Johns Mandville. We provide complete roofing and waterproofing services, backed by comprehensive warranties that deliver the assurance of protection for years of reliable service.
Industrial TPO Roofing
- TPO roofing systems have shown to last longer than almost all of flat roof systems, saving companies money in maintenance and restoration costs
- TPO can be installed in Mechanically Attached, Adhered and Ballasted roof systems
- Combines the security of hot air welded seams with the long term weather-ability of rubber
- Reinforced with polyester – scrim
- Optional polyester-fleece backing is available and typically used on structural concrete decks as well as over granular cap-sheets
- Extrusion technology allows for wide membranes to be produced at a lower cost, covering a large rooftop quickly and effectively.
- Available in roll widths of five feet to twelve feet
- Membrane thickness of 45 mils to 80 mils
- Noted for ease of usage in sustainable design and construction programs
- Most environmentally “friendly” of all single-ply roofing membranes – no chlorines or dioxins produced
- Energy savings reflective roof system
Benefits of an Industrial TPO Roofing System
- Roofing membranes are similar in that they’re only as good as their installation – when put on your roof correctly, they can keep your building dry for many years
- Extremely water tight due to heat welded seams
- Provides strength and durability
- Eco-friendly, due to the fact that it is recycled plastic
- Available in a variety of colors
- Easily installed
- Provides high puncture and tear resistance
- Extremely easy to repair and maintain and keep clean
- Resist UV rays, extreme weather conditions, chemicals and fire
- Can be applied during inclement weather
- One monolithic membrane/sheet
Does your business or residence need a TPO roof installed? Need TPO repairs on your existing roof? Wind/Storm damaged TPO roof in need of repair? Give us a call at 832-671-1357 or fill out the information below, and one of our TPO roofing experts will happy to assist you with your TPO roofing needs.